WHY CHOOSE IWISS?
1. Gradient 25 for small corner
2.1.5KG Weight. Light and easy to carry to crimp
3. Sharpen save 30% labor
4.With better locator for accurate crimp
5. Polish process for a better crimp effect
IT’S A RIGHT CHOICE FOR USING IWISS TOOLS!
1. 1 pc IWS-1234W PEX Pipe Crimping Tool
2. 1 pc Go/No-Go Gauge
4. 20 pcs 1/2-inch Copper Rings
5. 10 pcs 3/4-inch Copper Rings
1. Pull back on the moving handle and open the jaws fully(tool does not work like pliers, do not force the handles apart.
2. Position jaws squarely around the ring.
3. Gently let the handles open to close the jaws on the ring.
4. Squeeze handles together to complete the crimp. ONE CRIMP ONLY!
5. Pull back on the moving handle to release jaws from the crimped ring.
6. Measure the crimped ring with”GO-No GO” gauge(included). Do not measure bumps on the ring where the jaw meets. If GO on gauge does not fit, or if NO GO does fit, cut out the connection, replace the fitting and ring, adjust and calibrate the tool and recrimp.
Crimp meets ASTM F1807 Standard Specification.
Combined 1/2″ & 3/4″ in One PEX crimp tool and easily calibrated.
Perfect POLISHED JAW and Light weight frame and comfort grips make crimping easier.
Easy to crimp small corner and save 30% labor with less fatigue without sacrificing tool strength.
suit Sharkbite, Watts, Apollo and All US F1807 Standards.