Please refill the soldering iron with butane gas before using it.
A-ONE GAS TOOL: Butane Soldering Iron Series
With adjustable flame regulator, you can make your home and workplace into a Five Star environment with a professional, easy to use tool!
EASY TO FILL, TO LIGHT AND TO USE: If you are looking for a tool which makes your work simple, this is the one! Easily refillable, lights in one click and it is designed for comfortable hand use, to keep your focus only on creating masterpieces.
You can use it for:
Soldering, melting, crafting, woodburning (pyrography), hot cutting, shrinking, welding, sealing, paint removal and modeling.
- Powered by normal lighter gas fuel.
- 3 in 1 functions: Soldering Iron, Hot Air Blower and Hot knife
- Soldering, hot air shrinking and hot knife temperature up to 500°C/930°F
- Reassuringly sturdy design.
- With butane fuel indicator window.
- Push button piezoelectric self-ignition, so you don’t need matches or lighters.
- High quality and long lifetime.
- Large gas tank for uninterrupted use.
- Simple controls for confident single handed use.
- Refillable in seconds.
Without Fire Torch Function.
Note: All soldering irons are shipped without butane gas.
Please refill the soldering iron with butane gas before using it. Features instant electronic ignition, variable heat control and a refillable tank. Compact single hand operation. One fill of standard butane lighter fuel will give up to 20 minutes (approximately) continuous work (at mid setting).
The interchangeable tips are for: soldering, melting, hot cutting, shrinking and woodburning (pyrography)
Two tips in one pack – Soldering iron tip and hot knife tip. Can be used as Soldering Iron, Hot Air Blower and Hot Knife.
Butane Fuel Indicator Window – See when the fuel is running low and easily see when it is refilled. (BUTANE NOT INCLUDED)
Soldering temperature up to 500 C (930 F); Hot air shrinking temperature up to 500 C (930 F)
There are no reviews yet.