Dia.: 6 mm (1/4″)
Spring-Steel Length: 5 m (16.5 ft) longer than other 4 m (13 ft)
ABS Pistol-grip handle
Material: steel wire
1.Hold the wire and loosen the screw to allow the wire to be pulled out of the housing.
2. Pull the wire out and push it into the pipeline.
3. If you can’t get the wire into the pipeline or get to a blockage in the pipe, then tighten the screw and press the handle and wire toward the pipeline while turning the hand crank clockwise to break up the blockage and until the wire continues into the pipeline. You can fill the pipeline with some water to help remove the blockage, but only if there is still some movement in the drain. If all goes well, the blockage will be washed away and the pipeline will be unplugged.
4. Once the wire is able to continue to be moved into the pipeline, then you can then loosen the screw and continue to repeat the above steps 1-4 until the wire gets through all the blockages
5. When you have successfully removed the blockage in the pipeline, you can pull the wire out and clean it thoroughly with water. After the wire is dry, you can coat the wire with oil before pulling the wire into the housing to help keep it from rusting.
1. During use, do not use excessive force. When you hit a blockage, please rotate clockwise while pushing the wire up and down. You can also rotate the hand crank counter clockwise while pushing the wire up and down to free up the blockage.
2. When releasing the screw that locks the wire in place, be careful of the wire as tension may have built as the wire was rotated. Please be careful with the wire around other people.
3. In case of the wire out of the house,It can be assembled along the inlet port as the previous way without unscrewing the screw to open the house
Long-Lasting Durability – Rugged high carbon spring wire and high impact polymer drum housing are designed to stand up to the rigors of the household or even professional plumber.
5 mm x 6 mm x 5 m metal snake with a basin plug head fits through most center holes in the sink waste plug.The drain snake is a 23 ft (7 m) spring cable and is longer than many others which are often 13 ft (4 m)
Quick and Easy Cable Adjustments – metal thumbscrew and lever cable locking mechanisms offer maximum comfort and ease of operation while ensuring a solid lock on the cable and long lasting durability
Applicable for household, small straight pipes of diameter 20-75 mm and “S” or “L” pipes with a diameter more than 50 mm in lavatories, bathroom and kitchens.For ease of operation, please use according to the Operation Guidelines and suggestions in the Product Description. Also, please use the attached operation photo in the description.
Tip: When you do encounter a blockage, after spinning the hand crank clockwise, if the wire feels ‘stuck’ in the drain or you can’t push it in further or pull it out, simply spinning the hand crank in the opposite direction a few turns will free up the wire.